Ensemble Systems Inc., Ensemble Software (UK) Limited, and Ensemble Software SRL (‘we’ or ‘us’) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Personal Data We Collect
Personal data you provide to us
This is information relating to you that you provide to us:
- By filling in forms or submitting enquiries on our websites, or subscribing to our mailing list;
- By corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise;
- When you apply to work for Ensemble.
The information you give us may include your name, address, and e-mail address and phone number, and other information you choose to provide. It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate; please keep us informed if your personal data changes.
Information we collect about you
When you visit our website, we may automatically collect some information using essential ‘cookies’ which are placed on your browser, including:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your browser type and version, your time zone setting, your browser plug-in types and versions, and your operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to any pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
We may also collect personal data about you from public sources such as websites and business directories, in order to develop and grow our business.
Personal data we receive from other sources
We may receive personal data about you from our clients supplied where it is contained within data supplied to us by our clients in the course of our provision of services to them. In these circumstances we act as data processors or subprocessors for our clients, and in accordance with our contractual obligations to them.
How We Use Your Personal Data
Personal data you provide to us. We may use this information:
- To provide you with information, and any products or services that you request from us, on the basis of your consent or to fulfil our contract with you;
- To inform you about other products and services which we believe may interest you, on the basis of our legitimate interest;
- Where you apply to work with us, we will use your data on the basis of your consent and, if you are employed by us, in order to carry out our contract with you.
Information we collect relating you. We may use this information in accordance with our legitimate interests:
- To administer our site and for internal operations, data analysis, testing, research, and statistical purposes;
- For business development purposes;
- To conduct data analysis with trusted service providers;
- To improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- As part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure.
Personal data we receive from other sources.
Where we receive personal data from our clients, we will process that data only in accordance with our client’s instructions, in order to fulfil our contract with our client.
Disclosure Of Your Information
For corporate transactions
We may transfer your Personal Data if we are involved, whether in whole or in part, in a merger, sale, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganisation, dissolution, bankruptcy or other change of ownership or control.
When required by law
We may also share Personal Data if we are also under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our business, our customers or others.
To enforce legal rights
We may also share Personal Data: (i) Where legal proceedings require it in our interests or due to a legal obligation; (ii) as necessary to protect our legal rights and legal rights of our users, business partners or other interested parties; (iii) to enforce our agreements with you; and (iv) to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing.
Cross-border data transfers
Where We Store Your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. In order to provide services to our clients, and to communicate with you where you have enquired about our services, we may need to transfer or store personal data outside of the EEA, in accordance with the law.
We may store the personal information you provide to us or we collect from you, for the length of time that your account is active with us or, where you do not have an account with us, for the time necessary to fulfil our obligations under any contract between you and us. Anonymised data which does not contain your personal information may continue to be stored and used after this period.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to safeguard Personal Data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
We limit access to your Personal Data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Links To Third Party Sites
Our sites may, from time to time, contain links to and from our accounts on websites such as LinkedIn or YouTube, or to the websites of our partner networks. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
If you are located in the UK or in the European Union, you have certain additional rights under the UK Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation, respectively, as set out below.
Your right to withdraw consent at any time
Your right to access the Personal Data we hold about you
You have the right to make a request to access your Personal Data (known as a Data Subject Access Request or SAR).
We aim to respond electronically to all SARs within one month. In circumstances where it may take us longer than one month to respond (for example if your request is particularly complex or if you have made a series of requests), we will notify you. We do not charge a fee for responding to a SAR. However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your SAR is manifestly unfounded or excessive.
Right of rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify Personal Data you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your Personal Data in certain circumstances.
Right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances.
Right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances.
Right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer your Personal Data to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
If you are in the UK:
- Ensemble United Kingdom
- Dawson House, 5 Jewry Street
- London, EC3N 2EX
- United Kingdom
If you are in the European Union:
- Ensemble Romania
- 31 Gheorghe Sincai Street
- Baia Mare, 430311
If you are elsewhere in the world:
- Ensemble Canada
- 439 Helmcken Street
- Vancouver, BC V6B 2E6
We ask that you try to resolve any issues with us first, although you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) at any time about our processing of your personal information.
The ICO is the UK regulator for data protection and upholds information rights. Vital Signs Solutions is registered with the ICO with registration number ZA762054.
- Information Commissioner's Office
- Wycliffe House
- Water Lane
- SK9 5AF